Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mess With The Bull And You'll Get The Horns

$1500 settlement with the city. Of course, after attorney fees, that'll turn into $780.00. But that's $780.00 more than I had before the cop drove into me on that fateful night many moons ago. By the time I receive the check, it'll probably be a year after the accident. Of course, I think my other option was to call the six o' clock news and tell my story to the people of NYC but that's tacky. I'm not going out like that.

This video is like an interpretive dance in relation to the whole experience between me and the city. FYI, I'm not the bull in this story.

1 comment:

ML said...

glad you got something...glad it's over...and mostly: glad you're ok and walking with a healthy strut.

but i gotta say: next time one of guys decides to hit you; they better be ready to face the "wrath of the outlaw".

they can hide behind a badge. but they can't hide from justice.