Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl, Super Tuesday, Super Stefani!

I swore I'd never put a pic of me in my blog (with the exception of the profile shot to your right) but I've returned from the islands and I have a tan to show off. A tan that can't see the light of day in the freezing cold NYC.

I was happy and emotional to find emails asking me why I haven't been posting. Some people didn't know where I was. I was on a beach, a boat, a kayak, a raft, a couple bottles of Veuve...I was on a cloud in heaven. Have no fear. I brought the heat with me.

They call it a ticker tape parade that will be pressing it's thumb up Manhattan's spine today but you are being lied to. It's a Shock Is Back Extravaganza! There will be rejoicing gaiety the likes of which you've never seen. Men will weep with hope, children will be let from school early, falafel cooks will give discounts. All in high praise of the return of Shock.

No comments: