I'm not joking. My whole body is a light brown tone but my ass...my ass is bright red! Probably because it was pressed up against a UV bulb for ten minutes.Upon entering Beach Bum...ok, I should tell you why I entered Beach Bum. I'm going to the Virgin Islands this coming Friday and if I don't get my base tan on I'll have more than a burnt ass when I get back.
So, upon entering Beach Bum a nice young lady with a perfect tan (obviously) welcomed me at the door. When I approached the man behind the counter I saw an even darker tan. Then old wallet with a pulse, aka The Manager, came out of his office. The room (staff included) was every shade of the shit rainbow. Which I guess is the point.
They sold me a five visit package and sent me on my way, but not before I told all of them "if I end up on YouTube the next time you see me I'll be holding a gun."
Truth be told, I don't care for tanning parlors. However, Beach Bum is great. I'm in no way knocking them. I'm recommending them. Just make sure you cover your ass in spf #45.
Virgin Islands here I come.
No comments:
Post a Comment