Who decided to title sexually active women (of a certain age) who like to sleep with boys (of a certain age) after a wild feline? And who the hell embraces it? This lame name-calling has been around for a couple years now and I thought it would be a passing fad but with a show like Cougar Town and a movie called The Puma coming out, the cat-calling is here to stay. Yes, it looks like I need to buckle down and accept the idea; should I choose to have sex with a younger man, I am an animal! I am no longer a human but a wild cat who spends her days napping and licking her paws between kill. What are men called when they sleep with younger women? Aside from "lucky"?
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Neither a Cougar, Puma Nor A Tiger Be
Who decided to title sexually active women (of a certain age) who like to sleep with boys (of a certain age) after a wild feline? And who the hell embraces it? This lame name-calling has been around for a couple years now and I thought it would be a passing fad but with a show like Cougar Town and a movie called The Puma coming out, the cat-calling is here to stay. Yes, it looks like I need to buckle down and accept the idea; should I choose to have sex with a younger man, I am an animal! I am no longer a human but a wild cat who spends her days napping and licking her paws between kill. What are men called when they sleep with younger women? Aside from "lucky"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lay off Bitch! I'd rather be called a Cougar than a Pervert...Male version of course.
Post a Comment